You can get started by creating an account here. There are no hiring fees for employers OR candidates—ever!
For teachers, the process is:
- Create a free account: Tell us what type of teaching jobs that you want, such as location of the school or family, grade levels, subjects, and qualities of the workplace environment. You can also choose to post your candidate profile in anonymous mode. You can sign up here.
- Complete your profile & get approved: To ensure that we showcase your profile to relevant opportunities, tell us about yourself, including education, certification status, and work experience.
- Get showcased to employers: Once your profile is complete and approved, we show your profile to employers that meet your criteria and are actively hiring. You can update your info or set your profile to "Not Looking" to hide it from employers at any time.
- Sit back and let employers reach out to you: Interested employers can reach out to you. This is important as we don't want to waste your time applying with no response.
- Chat with employers: Review the employers who want to tell you more about their school or position. Respond to display your resume and contact information to discuss opportunities further.
- Search opportunities & express your interest: Search for employers on our Schools and Families pages. Click the "Express Interest" button to alert them that you'd like to hear more! Or, check out open Job Posts and share your resume & contact information with our 1-Click Apply.
- Get job offers—for free: If your conversation advances to a job offer, you can continue to get support from Selected. We also encourage you to speak with several employers to ensure that you find a great fit so that you can teach at for an employer you love!