For schools, the process is:
- Create an account: Tell us basics about your school and provide contact info so a Selected team member can call you within two business days. You can sign up here.
- Chat with Selected: A team member will call you to discuss your goals, hiring needs, how the site works, and process.
- Wait for approval: We carefully vet all partner schools (and candidates) on our platform to ensure high quality and intent.
- Log into the platform and complete your profile: If approved, you will receive an email with instruction on how to log into the website. Once you log in, we ask you a few questions about your school, including about your culture and values. Complete your school's profile so that candidates have more info on what makes your school great.
- See available candidates: Browse and search the available pool of candidates who are actively looking for a new job. You can see candidates that we believe are a good match, including based on cultural fit. You can also search and filter based on your specific needs.
- Invite candidates to connect: Reach out to appealing candidates to see if they are interested in interviewing with your school
- Speak directly with the candidate: If a candidates accepts your invitation to connect, their contact info will be released to you. Contact the candidate directly to interview them as you normally would.
- Hire teachers that love your school and will retain: If your conversation advances, you can make a job offer directly to the candidate. Keep us updated so we can help you through the process. Pay a small, fixed fee only if you successfully hire someone and they stay for at least three months.
You can get started by creating an account here.