For schools, the process is:
- Create an account: Tell us basics about your school and provide contact info so a Selected team member can review your account within two business days. You can sign up here.
- Wait for approval: We carefully vet all partner schools (and candidates) on our platform to ensure high quality and intent.
- Log into the platform and complete your profile: If approved, you will receive an email with instruction on how to log into the website. Once you log in, we ask you a few questions about your school, including about your culture and values. Complete your school's profile so that candidates have more info on what makes your school great.
- See available candidates: Browse and search the available pool of candidates who are actively looking for a new job. You can see candidates that we believe are a good match, including based on cultural fit. You can also search and filter based on your specific needs.
- Send candidates a message: Reach out to appealing candidates to see if they are interested in interviewing with your school. To contact teachers, you'll need to choose a plan.
- Speak directly with the candidate: If a candidates responds to your message, their contact info will be released to you. Contact the candidate directly to interview them as you normally would.
- Hire teachers that love your school and will retain: If your conversation advances, you can make a job offer directly to the candidate. Keep us updated so we can help you through the process. There are no additional per hire fees when you hire one of our candidates.
You can get started by creating an account here.