What is a job post draft?
Job posts drafts are visible ONLY to people on your team.
- You can use these positions to filter on the Search tab and quickly find candidates that meet the criteria you entered when creating the job post. It essentially functions as a saved search so you don't have to manually select all of the search criteria each time!
- You can add a new job post directly from the search page by clicking the "Create a Job Post" button or you can use the dropdown to show all the positions you've previously created.
What is a public job post?
Public job posts are visible to your team AND Selected candidates.
- Creating a public job post provides candidates with detailed information about your school and the open role as well as inviting them to apply. Candidate can see these posts on our Jobs Board, which looks like this:
- Anyone who clicks "1-Click Apply" agrees to share their full name, links to their profile and resume, and their contact information with you. You'll also be able to see which of your public posts they've applied to in the Applicants tab.
- Don't worry, you can still use public job posts as filters on the Search page of your account! For a step by step walkthrough on how to create a job post, see this article!